Initially, she was praying for snow for Christmas. When that didn't happen, we explained to her that when we pray for something, God doesn't always say yes. Sometimes his answer is no, and sometimes it is "in My time".
Today, Anna's prayer was answered. The snow started sometime during the night, and by 5am when I got up to go to work, was starting to accumulate. It snowed steady through about lunchtime, and we got about 2 inches of accumulation in areas.
When she got up, she said "God answered my prayer, and He said YES!!". We spent the entire morning playing in the snow. By the time they got up from their naps about 3pm, the snow was almost all gone. It only lasted a little while, but it was great fun while it lasted!!!
As I was leaving for work at 6am.
As I was coming back home at 9am
Our House in the Snow
Anna
Will
Will, Mommy, Anna
Anna's Snowman
Daddy's Snowman
Mommy's Snow Angel
Daddy's Snow Angel
And, of course, the hot chocolate after playing in the snow :-)
Happy Snow Day!!!
1 comment:
Looks like fun. Here it was a high of 81 degrees today. I miss seasons. ;)
Post a Comment