Friday, August 7, 2009

War Eagle, Anna

For those of you who aren't originally from Alabama, here you must be for either "Roll Tide" or "War Eagle". Well, Joey is Roll Tide and I am War Eagle. Last year during football season, Joey offered to buy Anna a Roll Tide shirt and she said "No - I want a War Eagle shirt". Since then, she has been for War Eagle.

She has the day off school today, so she and daddy are having a day together. He decided to "go against everything he knows" and take her to Auburn for the day. They got into the stadium and she got to run up and down the grass. They got to see a Tiger statue, but she was disappointed that the Eagle is no longer open to the public.

Afterwards, they went for a burger. Anna was so excited that when she drank her chocolate milkshake out of 2 straws, that the chocolate came out really fast "and that was the cool part".

4 comments:

Jen said...

Ok -- Bonus points to the Roll Tide Daddy who will support his daughter's War Eagle tendencies.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

War Eagle Anna!!! Taking after her Aunt Juls already. I'm so proud! :-)

Anonymous said...

Huh... All tough and macho around the fire station, but melts like butter at home. I thought so.